What is ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is a technology developed by Microsoft, one of the largest companies in the software market. This technology allows programmers to build Websites, Web application and Mobile application. It also gives the facility to a developer to write code in multiple supported languages like VB.NET, C#.NET etc. It uses object oriented approach to enhance its power. It uses dynamic link library (dll) to make it highly securable. It also gives us the vast inbuilt function’s library to save time of development and creates high quality coding standard.
We provide full range of C# .NET Training, from writing basic fundamental C# syntax and object oriented Programming to developing ASP.NET enterprise applications.
What is SQL SERVER
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard. It is the most widely used database language. It is used to store, update, delete and retrieve data. SQL Server is a Microsoft product and usually used with ASP.NET application. It is very powerful software and used in big and small application. It has large number of features like scheduling; Data Manipulation and even you can run your ASP.NET Code from SQL SERVER. Databases are the backend of an application without which one cannot imagine a dynamic website.
- HTML & CSS
- C# .NET
- SQL Server
- Data Layer Architecture
- Dev Express
- Web Services using C# .NET
- Advanced Tools like Resharper, SQL Red Gate etc
- Code Smith
- Entity Framework
- 3-Tier Architecture
- N-Tier Architecture
- Data Layer Architecture
- Rest Services using C# .NET
- Error Logging in ASP.NET
- Custom Caching in ASP.NET
- Microsoft - Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer softwares and services.
- IBM - The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation
- HCL - Leading Software Company in India deliever Software & Services uses ASP.NET Technology as well
- TCS - Top Software Company provides Software & Services uses ASP.NET Technology & other technology as well
- Accenture and many more
After ASP.NET Course
- Acquire Powerful Object-Oriented principles of C#
- Working Knowledge of ASP.NET
- Expert in ASP.NET architecture & C# programming
- Hands-on ASP.NET experience for professional advancement
- Development of flexible, extensible and maintainable asp.net application
Future / Job in ASP.NET
- No worries about job because ASP.Net is almost used in every part of World.
- You can work in Window, Web and Mobile application.
- You can also work in SharePoint.
- You can become .NET Developer. Mobile Developer, Trainer and Freelancer.
- Fresher openings are high as compared to Java.
Duration/Cost (United State America)
Mode Of Training
ASP.NET Online classes - Learn ASP.NET development straight from our trainer without leaving your office or home.
ASP.NET On-site training - We come to your company to train your employees.
ASP.NET Public classes - You attend one of our courses offered in different cities.
Upcoming ASP.NET Online Training Demo
Coming Sunday Time : 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Enroll Now
Complete ASP.NET Training - Learn ASP.NET from beginner to advanced level.
Customized ASP.NET Training - Customized your syllabus as per your requirement.
ASP.NET Project based Training - Choose any project and get training on that project based.
ASP.NET Enterprise Application Training - Get our experts assistance in your existing project.